Pharmaceutical Sterilisation Training: Principles in Practice®+ Book Online Now
Pharmaceutical Sterilisation: Principles in Practice®
Start Date - TBD
End Date - TBC
Location: Virtual Training
Course Price £1560.00Book Now
Pharma Sterilisation: Principles in Practice®
We have produced an overview of the course information available online, available here in a handy PDF Prospectus.Download Course PDF
About the course
This is a highly practical course based on our knowledge within the industry and current projects which includes case studies and workshops to allow our delegates to put the principles into practice.
Includes changes to Chapters 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 concerning sterilisation and biological indicators significantly revised with the implementation of Revision 9.2 Ph.Eur.
According to the EU GMP Guide Annex 1, the manufacture of sterile products is subject to special requirements in order to minimise the risks of contamination, with much depending on the skill, training and attitudes of the personnel involved. In particular, managing sterilisation processes is critical to the manufacture of both terminally sterilised and aseptically prepared products.
The Pharmaceutical Sterilisation Training: Principles in Practice® course provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of moist heat and dry heat sterilisation processes from theoretical foundation through to the practical aspects of validation and biological indicators. The course highlights the GMP requirements and current industry expectations for the routine operation, monitoring and control of sterilisation processes and gives practical examples of how these techniques are applied through appropriate engineering to ensure reliability in full compliance with all European and US regulatory requirements.
Honeyman is renowned for industry-leading GMP knowledge-transfer, lectures, consultancy and courses delivered face-to-face. Our Virtual Training helps you ‘keep your space’ and stay at the top of your game.
Who Should Attend This Course?
The course is regularly attended by Engineers, Microbiologists, Technical, QA and QC personnel as well as Production and Operational personnel.
Key learning objectives of the course are:
- To facilitate delegates to make risk based decisions based on science through increased understanding of sterilisation technology
- To improve regulatory compliance and increase awareness of industry best practice.
- To Increase process capacity
- To reduce re-qualification effort and ongoing costs
This course includes a combination of Presentations, Workshops, Group Activities and Demonstrations to allow you to put the Principles into Practice.
- Development of Current Sterilisation standards
- Principles of Moist Heat Sterilisation
- Steam Quality Generation Distribution and use
- Dry Heat Sterilisation and Depyrogenation
- Instrumentation and Control of Sterilisation Processes
- Steam In Place
- Quality Systems Associated with Sterilisation Processes
- Auditing Sterilisation Processes and Preparing for a Regulatory Inspection
- Biological Indicators
- Validation Strategies for Sterilisation Processes
- Routine Operation of Sterilisers
- Continual Compliance Assurance
Course Dates / Costs Description
Please note: Our online booking system works in £GBP. Honeyman Training & Consultancy Limited reserves the right to amend any prices at any time.
All advertised prices are exclusive of any applicable VAT or local taxes.